- An unparalleled wine tool, the unique BOJ Professional Wall-Mounted Corkscrew covered with 24 karat gold: a perfect combination of singularity and luxury.
- Includes the new worm KRN: greater performance with all types of cork Supplied only on request.
- Please allow one (1) week for manufacturing plus 3-5 business days for delivery. Shipping Worldwide? We make it easy! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Availability: Very Limited Supply.
- 360º Product View: Click on the icon "3D View" below the main image and rotate it with the trackball, mouse or finger (smartphone).
- Dimensions: 22 (L) x 3.5 (W) x 4.5 (H) in. Weight: 7.3 lb
OPERATION: The BOJ wall-mounted corkscrew makes it easy to open wine bottles with efficiency and style. Place the bottle in the holder; it is not necessary to hold the bottle. The wall–mounted corkscrew is very sturdy, and the mechanism works with ease and grace.
USAGE: This corkscrew is primarily designed for places with a high volume of bottle openings like bars, restaurants, wineries, and such. However, this product also gives a professional touch to personal bars and beautifully enhances home kitchens. It also makes a unique personal or corporate gift.
MATERIALS: This corkscrew's handle is made of luxury ebony. This wood is dense enough to sink in water. It is finely textured and has a very smooth finish when polished, making it highly valuable as an ornamental wood. The body is primarily composed of Zamak, a resistant material with a base metal of zinc and alloying elements, and covered with 24 karat gold. The worm is a strong spiral made of milled steel and performs exceptionally well with all types of cork. All necessary mounting screws are included.
WORLDWIDE PATENT: The wall-mounted corkscrew was originally designed 75 years ago by Santiago Olaneta, son of the founder, and his design team. Improved through the feedback of thousands of hours of operation by customers.
MADE IN HOUSE in Spain for decades. BOJ, a third-generation family-owned company in northern Spain, has designed and manufactured unique wine tools in the same workshop since 1905.