- Buy 1 Wall-Mounted Corkscrew, get 1 BOJ "Owl Style" Double Lever Wing Corkscrew White & Cork Packaging FREE!. Add both items to cart to qualify. Use code CORK15 at checkout.
- Buy 1 Wall-Mounted Corkscrew, get the second 35% OFF. Add both items to cart to qualify. Use code CORK35 at checkout.
- Includes the new worm KRN: greater performance with all types of cork.
- Shipping: Free US Continental Standard Shipping (delivery within 3-5 business days). Shipping Worldwide? We make it easy! Email us at email@example.com
- Availability: Limited Supply.
- Dimensions: 22 (L) x 3.5 (W) x 4.5 (H) in. Weight: 8.3 lb
OPERATION: Traditional practicality meets modern style! The BOJ wall-mounted corkscrew makes it easy to open wine bottles with efficiency and elegance. Place the bottle in the holder: it is not necessary to hold the bottle. The wall–mounted corkscrew is very sturdy, and the mechanism works with ease and grace.
USAGE: This beautiful wall-mounted corkscrew is perfect for enjoying a bottle of wine anytime. It also doubles as a beautiful piece of industrial-looking wall art; this innovative BOJ piece will add a sophisticated touch anywhere in your home. This corkscrew is primarily designed for places with a high volume of wine bottle openings like bars, restaurants, wineries, and such. However, our customers, especially wine lovers, also purchase this beautiful bottle opener to give a professional touch to their home wine bars or to enhance beautiful kitchens. It makes a unique personal or company gift.
MATERIALS: For this model corkscrew, both the handle and body are primarily composed of Zamak, a resistant material with a base metal of zinc and alloying elements. The worm is a strong spiral made of milled steel.
WORLDWIDE PATENT: To celebrate the 110th anniversary of our company, we decided to create a new line of wall-mounted corkscrews with a modern style to perfectly complement our traditional models. To honor this date, we have called this new concept "Corkscrew 110". It maintains the same functionality that the traditional corkscrew has had for decades but features stylistic enhancements for better integration into the modern environments in which it is intended to be used.
MADE IN HOUSE in Spain for decades. BOJ, a third-generation family-owned company in the north of Spain, designs and manufactures unique wine tools in the same workshop since 1905.