- Buy 1 Wall-Mounted Corkscrew, get 1 BOJ "Owl Style" Double Lever Wing Corkscrew White & Cork Packaging FREE!. Add both items to cart to qualify. Use code CORK15 at checkout.
- Includes the new worm KRN: greater performance with all types of cork.
- Shipping: Free US Continental Standard Shipping (delivery within 3-5 business days). Shipping Wine Accessories Worldwide? We make it easy! Email us at email@example.com
- Want it there for the holidays? Last days to ship for delivery by December 25:
- December 15: Standard Shipping.
- December 21: Two-Day Shipping.
- December 23: Next Day Delivery.
- Availability: Limited Supply.
- Dimensions: 22 (L) x 3.5 (W) x 4.5 (H) in. Weight: 8.3 lb
OPERATION: The BOJ professional premium wine opener, wall-mounted corkscrew makes it easy to open wine bottles with efficiency and style. Place the bottle in the holder: it is not necessary to hold the bottle. The wall mounted wine bottle opener is very sturdy, and the mechanism works with ease and grace.
USAGE: This vintage style corkscrew is primarily designed for places with a high volume of bottle openings like bars, restaurants, wineries, and such. However, this product also gives a professional touch to personal bars and beautifully enhances home kitchens and cellars.
GIFT GUIDE: Unique as wedding present, work and business perks, realtor closing gift, retirement gift or holiday gift.
MATERIALS: This corkscrew's handle is composed of Sapele, a large tree native to tropical Africa, also known as Aboudikro. Some luxury car manufacturers use this wood in their opulent vehicles. The body of the wall mount wine opener is mostly made of Zamak, a resistant material with a base metal of zinc and alloying elements. The worm of the BOJ wall mount bottle opener is a strong spiral made of milled steel and performs exceptionally well with all types of cork. All necessary mounting screws are included. Only by special order, this corkscrew is available in a 24-karat gold model.
WORLDWIDE PATENT: The wall-mounted corkscrew was originally designed 75 years ago by Santiago Olaneta, son of the founder, and his design team. Improved with the feedback of thousands of thousands of hours of operation from customers.
MADE IN HOUSE in Spain for decades. BOJ, a third-generation family-owned wine accessories company in the north of Spain, designs and manufactures unique wine tools in the same workshop since 1905.