«Design to express, not to impress.» John Tanedo.
The KEA corkscrew concentrates all the actions required to open a bottle into a small and beautiful fixture. Created with a profile of perfect ergonomics and sophisticated aesthetics, it is designed evoking the KEA bird, a New Zealand parrot that has been able to survive thanks to its own strength.
- Exceptionally designed with professional quality in mind, great as a present. Metal packaging.
- Made of stainless steel micro fusion and ABS.
- Easy to open wine bottles with efficiency.
- Designed by winning award Dhemen Co.
- Made in Spain. Founded in 1905, BOJ is the manufacturer.